From everyone at Rapidr, thank you for using our product! We build it to help you do your best work and engage in a meaningful way. Rapidr is a friendly place to collect and provide feedback. We’re committed to keeping it that way.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as participants and admins pledge to make participation in our project and our community/portal a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language.
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences.
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism.
- Focusing on what is best for the Rapidr community or whichever forum/portal you're participating on.
- Showing empathy towards other members.
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances.
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks.
- Public or private harassment.
- Publishing others' private information, without explicit permission.
- All Rapidr spaces are meant for professional interactions, and any behavior which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting is unacceptable.
Admins are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior. Admins have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject comments, feedback, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any contributor for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies to all content on Rapidr hosted Portals even if they are running on different domain than https://rapidr.io.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The Admin team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
Apart from the offenses mentioned above, Admins can also exercise the power of moderation without communicating to the offender through any channel and take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including indefinitely banning the offender.
If you see someone harass, troll, or spam anywhere in Rapidr community, notify us via the live chat option or contact us at email@example.com, preferably with a screenshot and the URL of the offense.