Track feature requests and
prioritize what to build next
Capture and evaluate feature requests from users to build the most impactful features. Keep user feedback at your fingertips with Rapidr's feature tracking software. Never build a wrong feature again.
Trusted by leading product teams
Feature Request Tracking Software for Product Teams and SaaS companies
Make informed product decisions with Rapidr's intuitive feature to capture and prioritize feature requests, discuss and vote on them, progress them in the roadmap, notify users and close the feedback loop. Let the voice of your customer be your guide for building the right features - one place to manage your product feedback and build features your customers actually want.
Track feature requests from your customers and teammates at one centralized place
Track feature requests from multiple sources in one place. No more messed-up spreadsheets, emails, or Trello boards to learn what your customers want you to build. Create a single feature request collection process across the team.
- Capture the voice of the customer and collaborate with your team to take feedback-driven decisions. Don't let it slip through the cracks.
- Quickly organize, evaluate and advance the significant features by discussing and voting on them in feedback boards.
Discover the most impactful features that moves the needle in minutes
Use votes and comments within a feature request voting board to prioritize features. Bring your user accounts with Rapidr's SSO to understand who is giving you feedback. Understand what customers want most so you can prioritize them with confidence.
- Evaluate, sort, and filter feature requests based on how well they map to market and customers' needs, as well as your company's strengths.
- Search for specific ideas by title, description, or status. Vote on behalf of users' feature requests collected. Pull in company stakeholders with confidential comments.
Complete the feedback loop by notifying all stakeholders every step of the way
Automatically update users whenever the status of the feature request is changed. Communicate which features are prioritized because not all features need to be built. Respond to feedback quickly.
- Use custom statues to create suitable statuses for different boards that match your product's language. Refine, enrich and curate ideas at scale.
- Empower users to share ideas, build community, and grow engagement—less hassle on management and more time for growth
Transparent product development with public roadmaps
Streamline the feedback process with a visual public roadmap. Update everyone on your product decisions and prioritized features via product roadmap. Present ideas that will be implemented with the public roadmap.
- Communicate your product strategy visually. Get everyone on the same page. Work on highest priority feature requests.
- Achieve customer loyalty and support by presenting the product vision with an easy-to-use product roadmap.
Everything you need to take better product decisions
Feature Request Board
Create unlimited boards to collect ideas and feature requests in our feature request management system.
Votes & Comments
Vote on behalf
Supporting you as you grow your product
Set up and start collecting ideas in minutes
Get started within minutes with our self-serve and easy onboarding. Rapidr is built to get you up & running in a matter of minutes.
Dedicated and high-class support provided
A dedicated support team to help you out whenever you need us and a fully equipped help desk with various "how-to" articles.
Free 14-day trial and affordable pricing
Start with our free 14-day trial to explore all of Rapidr's features with no restrictions. Then, once you're ready to commit, our affordable plans will greet you.
Have questions? We've got answers.
What is a Feature Request?
Feature requests are ideas that a user suggests to add to the product to make it better. It can be anything ranging from a small button suggestion to entirely new functionality. A feature request is a communication between you, the product manager, and your end-users. See Rapidr's feature request board.
Why should you use a Feature Request Management Software?
A feature request management software keeps track of all feature requests from customers, teammates, and other stakeholders, in an organized and consolidated way. As a result, it helps to make informed product decisions and avoid losing critical product feedback.
How do you add a Feature Request in Rapidr?
A product manager needs to organize and evaluate feature requests to determine which ones to promote to your roadmap. The basic steps include capturing, reviewing, and prioritizing feature requests, tracking and boosting the roadmap to keep your customer informed, closing the feedback loop in Rapidr. Concentrate on the most impactful feature request while assuring all stakeholders that they are being heard.
Feature Requests vs Bugs?
A bug is a failure to conform to reasonable expectations based on requirements and norms. A feature is a unit of functionality that is requested as a requirement by a user.