What is Sprint Review?
Sprint review is conducted at the end of every sprint. Product Owners should see this event as a valuable opportunity to review and refine the product backlog with stakeholders. Sprint review is a meeting where the team:
- presents the completed work to the stakeholders, a.k.a. the demo
- collaborates with stakeholders on topics such as:
- invites feedback about the completed product increment
- discusses the impact of incomplete work
- gathers suggestions for upcoming work