7 Best Qualtrics Alternatives & Competitors For Managing Feedback
Qualtrics is a foundational research tool for building, launching, and analyzing survey research Qualtrics provides advanced surveying features for product and customer experience management.
Having said that, it might not be the best choice for most companies. Along with an interface that isn't intuitive and a platform that requires training to get the most out of it, Qualtrics is too expensive that many businesses shy away from it.
If you are looking for a modern and user-friendly Qualtrics alternative, look no further because we've compiled a list of comparable, if not better, tools than Qualtrics. We recommend these 7 excellent Qualtrics alternatives and their pros and cons.
Top 7 Qualtrics Alternatives & Competitors in 2023
But first, let's look at Qualtric's features and capabilities to compare.
What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is an online survey and questionnaire tool offering nearly many question types and templates. Qualtrics helps understand customers at every meaningful moment and take actions that deliver breakthrough experiences with feedback surveys.
What is Qualtrics Used For?
Best for website and UX feedback and online surveys
How much does Qualtrics cost?
Pros of Qualtrics
- Creating a survey is quick and easy, and the interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- It supports pre-built survey templates with several question types to design surveys.
- Supports predictive analysis, reporting, and crosstab functionality.
- It is helpful for customer satisfaction surveys, event feedback, pricing research, and brand awareness.
Cons of Qualtrics
- Adding customization or more complex logic could also be challenging if you don't know any scripting languages.
- Comparatively difficult to integrate APIs and other tools with Qualtrics.
- Customer support is a little bit late to rescue.
- Customers dislike that the software's price is increasing daily and is significantly overpriced.
Top 7 Qualtrics Alternatives & Competitors For Managing Feedback in 2023
Rapidr is a customer feedback management software and feature tracking tool that helps manage the entire feedback lifecycle, from capturing feature requests to prioritizing features, informing product roadmap, and sharing product updates with changelog.
Rapidr allows you to capture and track all user feedback and organize and analyze them under one roof in a centralized location. Then, inform your roadmap with the most critical feedback, and notify users of what's new with release notes.
Pricing: Starts at $49/month.
Use case: Best for feature request tracking, idea management, feature voting, roadmapping, and product changelog.
Pros of Rapidr
- Rapidr is an end-to-end user feedback management solution, so you don't have to glue multiple apps together. With it, you get a customer feedback management tool, feature request collection software, road mapping software, and release notes software.
- Rapidr is one of the most affordable and cost-effective solutions that offer excellent value for money stacked against the other enterprise options on this list. Rapidr's pricing is based on the value you derive from the software instead of per-seat pricing.
- Rapidr's hosted feedback portal is lightweight, easy to use, and customizable, fitting perfectly with your existing workflows and brand design.
- Rapidr is built to support varying workflows and to match different product development terminology across companies. It's built to be customizable from day one.
- Rapidr can be fully white-labeled on high-end plans. White-labeling removes the "Powered by Rapidr" link from your feedback portal and emails, which means no visible branding from Rapidr.
Cons of Rapidr
- Rapidr has a few integrations, such as Slack, Jira, Intercome, etc, at the time of writing, and many are on the way. They track integrations on their public feedback board.
- Rapidr is relatively new in the market, and many features are still being built. But with features rivaling other options at a much lower price and in the hands of trusted people, it's an excellent option for anyone looking for a lean, simple, and clean customer feedback tool.
SurveyMonkey is an all-in-one survey tool that helps run customer satisfaction surveys(CSAT) and NPS to get product feedback and ask customer feedback questions to users. It also supports employee engagement surveys to understand employee satisfaction within the company.
Pricing: Starting from $25/month
Use Case: Best for online surveys and customer insights
Pros of SurveyMonkey
- It is user-friendly and has an easy-to-use interface for creating and sending feedback surveys.
- It provides a wide range of survey customization options, like the ability to collect data from many respondents, integrate with other tools, etc.
- SurveyMonkey offers advanced reporting and data analysis capabilities as well.
Cons of SurveyMonkey
- Limited customization options for some of the survey templates. It also does not provide product roadmaps and changelog functionality like Rapidr.
- Higher pricing for advanced features, such as skip logic and data export.
- Some users find its interface cluttered or overwhelming and sometimes face, occasionally technical issues, such as slow loading times or difficulty with data analysis.
GetFeedback lets you create beautiful, mobile-friendly surveys that improve response rates. It helps measure and improve key customer satisfaction metrics, like Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
Pricing: Starting at $29 per month
Use case: Best for bug tracking, website feedback tracking, and UX feedback.
Pros of GetFeedback
- It supports feedback management with customizable surveys and reporting altogether.
- It also provides mobile surveys, predictive analysis, and multi-channel communication.
- It includes an effective dashboard to display data analysis and 360-degree feedback collected.
Cons of GetFeedback
- Pre-defined templates offered need improvement.
- It doesn't support different types of customer feedback, user permissions and multi-party collaborations on surveys.
- It's a bit higher priced than other options and unsuitable for small businesses and startups.
SurveySparrow is a customer and employee experience management tool that offers NPS surveys, offline and chat surveys and classic online forms. It supports conversational UI that lets your surveys deliver a chat-like experience and increases survey completion rates by a whopping 40%.
Pricing: Business plan starts at $99/mo.
Pros of SurveySparrow
- SurveySparrow offers online and offline survey options which allow businesses to collect customer feedback from anywhere without being online.
- It also provides 360° Surveys, NPS, and CSAT surveys to refine customer sentiments, pulse, and employee experiences.
- It is very easy to use and fully optimized for creating user-friendly surveys for mobile devices.
Cons of SurveySparrow
- The tool needs to improve UI, build custom templates, and make the whole process real-time without any glitches in the survey.
- SurveySparrow has limited analytics and reporting features and functionality to analyze and manage customer feedback like other tools here.
- Users claim that the tool compared to other feedback softwares, gets very pricy easily, with their lowest plan coming in at 10 users for $99/mo and all the way up to $500/mo for the enterprise.
Qualaroo is a survey feedback platform that helps to gain qualitative insights through website surveys. Its key features include sentiment analysis, cookie targeting, data streaming, custom properties, and responses.
Pricing: Starts at $100 per month.
Use Case: Website and UX feedback and online surveys
Pros of Qualaroo
- The platform provides a proprietary insight or bug-capture tool that helps you ask the right questions at the right time
- Qualaroo helps users engage with customers based on their actions on the website and segments customers similarly to Rapidr.
- It also allows personalization by adding skip logic and templates to create surveys and open-ended questions to gather free-form feedback.
Cons of Qualaroo
- If you are looking for an advanced survey tool, this is your best bet, but a customer feedback management tool requires the collection, prioritization, and management of feedback all under one roof to close the feedback loop, and Qualaroo doesn't have the necessary features to do that.
- It is expensive. Customers quote the price of the tool to be on the higher side as compared to its alternatives.
Mopinion empowers its users to create customizable online feedback forms, including various CX metrics such as NPS, CES, and CSAT, and trigger them based on rules such as mouse movement, exit intent, and more.
Pricing: Starting at $229/month.
Use Case: User feedback forms, NPS, and CSAT forms.
Pros of Mopinion
- It allows you to create, design, and configure feedback forms and embed them directly into the site.
- It also offers reporting, analytics, and sentiment analysis to gauge customer sentiment.
- Mopinion also helps you collect and organize customer feedback across multiple channels, including in-app feedback.
- It also supports customer segmentation to target selected customer demographics.
Cons of Mopinion
- Being expensive, it is unsuitable for startups and small businesses compared to its alternatives.
- It doesn't support feature request voting boards like Rapidr.
7. Alchemer (formerly SurveyGizmo)
Alchemer is a survey platform that allows organizations to close the loop with their customers and employees quickly and effectively. It supports survey templates and the creation of surveys and online forms from scratch with detailed insights reports.
Pricing: Starting at $49 per month per user.
Use case: Best for website feedback tracking, and online surveys.
Pros of Alchemer
- It is a simple survey builder with reporting and analytics capabilities. Unlimited reports can be created quickly with filters that can be customized in them.
- Users found the tool relatively easy for short, quick, and complex surveys.
- Alchemer's help documentation and customer support are absolutely phenomenal and support integrations like Slack, Intercom like Rapidr does.
Cons of Alchemer
- Alchemer desperately needs a mechanism like Qualtrics' "survey flow" that allows users to get a bird's eye view of the entire survey.
- Users reported too many bugs and inconsistencies with their platform.
- The platform lacks features to support communication with the whole team in the feedback management process and lacks a changelog for communicating updates and closing the feedback loop with customers.
Verdict: Rapidr is the best Qualtrics alternative
For growing product teams, you must decide on a tool to make your customer feedback management process a piece of the cake. Everything should go hand-in-hand, from collecting, analyzing, prioritizing, and releasing software.
Each solution presented here is unique and has a different feature set, which caters to varying use cases. You can't go wrong with it as a modern alternative to Qualtrics.
We recommend Rapidr as the best Qualtrics alternative, which comes with a modern design and a tight nit feature set that stacks fairly well against Qualtrics, offers a clean user experience, and has cost-effective pricing plans.